Fundamental & Skills Development:
- Hitting (improve exit velocity & techniques.)
- Fielding (footwork & techniques drills for infielders, outfielders & catchers, throwing program to the bases.)
- Pitchers (basic & extensive mechanics for pitchers, arm velocity, and recovery program.)
- Situational fundamentals of the game such as cutoff & relays, bunting situations, PFP (pitching fielding practice), and more.
Fun & Competition:
- Home Run Derby
- Everyday Games
- Double Play Competitions
- Relay & Cutoffs Competitions
- Speed & Agility Competitions
- Skills Competitions
Coach Speech - Every day coaches will have a speech to the players. Example topics:
- Recruitment process to high school & college as a baseball player.
- Sports psychology (the importance of confidence.)
- The importance of keeping the grades up and the impact of grades on the baseball recruitment process.
- The life of a baseball player in high school, college & professional level.
- We will provide at least 4-5 teams to play every day in tournament format (Friday will be the championship game.)
- Game situation
- The goal is for the players to apply the fundamentals learned on the respective day.
- Camper of the day for each team