• 4 MD State Championships going 83-0
• Single-season home run & all-time home run records for state of MD
• MD Gatorade Player of the Year - USA Today
• Player of the Year - Washington Post
• Tied Towson single season record - 15 HR's
• Asst. GM, Dir. of Mental Performance & Nutrition
• Mental Performance & Nutrition Coach
• Master's Degree in Sports Psychology
• Former Asst. Coach: Rockville High School
• Director of Baseball Operations
• Assistant Coach: Georgetown Prep High School
• Former Professional / College Baseball Player: Miami-Dade College, USA & Venezuela
• Former infield/hitting instructor: Venezuela
• Baseball Instructor
• Milb Chicago Cubs Organization
• Strength & Conditioning coach with the Washington Nationals for 5 Years
• Mid Atlantic Red Sox coach for 5 years
• Varsity HS baseball for 15 years
• Director of Mental Performance & Nutrition
• 7 year MLB career: Indians and Rays
• Drafted in the 5th round: Cubs
• D1 college athlete: University of Virgina
• Professional Baseball Scouts Hall of Fame
• Special Assistant to the General Manager of Kansas City Royals in 2006
• Former Pro Scout for the Washington Nationals, Cleveland Indians, San Francisco Giants, Texas Rangers & New York Mets.
• 1980-81 Minor League Manager for the Pittsburgh Pirates Organization
• Former Head Coach George Washington University
• NCAA Regional Appearance 2022
• SoCon Championship 2022
• Triple Crown Future Star 18u Participant
• Played for EC Bullets Schnute (#1 National Club Team)
• Final 4 in Atlanta Legacy Invitational (EC Bullets Coleman)
• 2023 Graduate Assistant At Nebraska
• 2022 Student Assistant
• 2018 Big Ten Freshman Team- Catcher
• 5 years working camps, 1 with private lessons (rising 8th and younger)
• 5 Hit game in 2018
• Trains 8th Graders and Younger
• Pitcher for Maryland 2017 4A State Championship as a Freshman (champion) and 2018 State runner-uP
• Honorable mention in The Washington Post
• Pitcher for the national team, Vienna Stars, came in 3rd for Nationals in CA
• Mentioned in Sports Illustrated under “Faces In The Crowd” 2017 summer Ed.
• Coaching for three years
• Pitching Instructor
• Drafted 2021 - Washington Nationals
• D1 athlete - UNCG
• 4 Year Varsity - Sherwood H.S.
• Director of Sports Performance & Rehabilitation
• MLB performance coach: Yankees, Nationals, Padres
• NFL performance coach: Washington
Former Olympian, All-American Decathlete Track & Field
• Hitting & Fielding Instructor
• Assistant Coach of Coach G’s Program – 4 years of experience
• Pitcher & Hitting Instructor
• Venezuela National Team 14U-15U as a two-way player – Pitcher & Outfielder
• Former Pitcher Instructor in Venezuelan Academies preparing Pitchers to MLB Organizations.
• 4 year varsity starter at W.T Woodson H.S.
• Highest batting average in 4 years in H.S.
• Concord U. on athletic scholarship for softball
• Asst. Coach for 18u SYA Xplosion 5 years
• Head Coach 16u SYA Xplosion for 1 year
• Catching Instructor
• Drafted in 2008 - Blue Jays
• 5 years MiLB experience
• 4 years MLB Spring Training
• Veteran of Venezuelan & Mexican Winter League
• Performance Coach
• Certified Speed & Agility Specialist (CSAS)
• Certified Conditioning Specialist (CCS)
• Strength & Conditioning Apprenticeships: New York Yankees, Washington Nationals, and San Diego Padres
• Track and Field Speicalist
• D1 Track - Morgans St.
• United States of America Track and Field Certified
* Track Coach - Good Councel
• Softball Instructor
• 23 years of experience coaching (DIII, HS, Travel)
• Current Marriotts Ridge Varsity Softball Coach
• Current 18U Maryland Fever-Parson Showcase Head Coach
• 4-year baseball Varsity starter at DeMatha Catholic High School, predominantly as a catcher.
• Co-Player of the WCAC in 2007 with former MLB player LJ Hoes.
• 2008 TPX All-American High School team.
• 2008 Marine Corp Distinguished Athlete at DeMatha Catholic High School.
• 1st team WCAC 3 out of 4 years at DeMatha Catholic High School.
• University of Delaware scholarship baseball player before injuries ended my career.
• NASM C.PT.
• Former pro football player - Columbus Destroyers
• Current Marriotts Ridge Varsity Softball Coach
• 8 years youth training experience - Good Counsel HS
• Youth ministry leader - Fellowship of Christian Athletes
• Graduate of W Carolina University
• Yoga and Boxing Instructor
• 2002 State Football Champion, Seneca Valley
Bachelor Sports Medicine, McDaniel College
• NASM -Corrective Exercise Specialist
• NASM - Performance Exercise Specialist
• Yogafit Worldwide, Level 5 Teacher, 200 RYT
• NCSF- Certified Personal Trainer
• Director of Pitching
• Drafted 2017 - White Sox
• D1 athlete - Old Dominion
• USC Aiken - 1st team All-American Peach Belt Pitcher of the Year
• 4 Time WCAC Champion: St. John’s College H.S.
• All Conference Catcher
• 4 years college baseball: Christopher Newport University
• Top 10 in program history for batting average and fielding percentage.